Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stamp Camp

Hi All!
I just survived my first stamp camp! Man am I exhausted! Ruth's hearty laughter in this first picture says it all.....We had so much fun!!!!
And this is my good friend Angie. Showing one of the cards she made.
And here is Doris, our newest convert. She told us in church this morning that she went home and spent the evening just thinking of ways to create.
From what I'm told, this stamp camp was a bit different than most. We spent the first part of the morning teaching techniques, then a yummy lunch and then we did the make and takes. Oh yeah, and did I mention we had chocolate too? You can't have a room full of womaen and NOT have some chocolate.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be back soon with another post.
Blessings!
Roxy

3 comments:

BritChickNY said...

I had such fun and learned some new great techniques. Thank-you so much for insiring us all!

Etha said...

ohhh looks like a lot of fun was had :) very neat!! thanks for sharing :)

Kathy Gerace said...

Your pics sure look like a fun time was had by all! I did:-)
Are you up for another one for Christmas cards?
Kathy G