Friday, August 15, 2008

3 Days & 60 Miles

That's right! I will be walking 60 miles over 3 days in our nation's capitol. My friend Deby and I are doing the 3 Day walk for the Cure for Breast Cancer Research the first weekend in October. I started my training back in May.

This is my thank you card I made to send to my sponsors. I used striped and pink pattern paper from Michael's. Pretty in pink, wild wasabi, green galore from Stampin'Up. Purely pomegranate ink and glitter glue. I CB'd the scallop on the punched scallop. The stamp set I borrowed from a friend. I can't remember the name of the set, but it's from Gina K.

Speaking of Gina K, isn't her new Flowers for Daisy stamp set just adorable? And what makes it even better is that proceeds from the sales of it go to help fight cancer.

Eventually, I will have a link on here to take you to the 3-Day site if you would like to sponsor me. Of course I still haven't figured that part out yet, but I hope to soon.

Blessings!
Roxy

1 comment:

suzann said...

Kim Marie sent me over here! Glad she did. You have some very cute cards, especially love this one!