Friday, March 20, 2009

I made this card for my nephew and his bride. They went away a couple of weeks back to the Bahamas on vacation and came back married. Very romantic! I used Gina K's Wreath of Wishes and Melanie Muenchinger's A Charmed Life. I've been wanting to play with a Charmed Life all week, and just got a chance to today. The paper is SU's textured not quite navy for the base, not quite navy and soft sky and urban garden dp for the mat. The ribbon comes from PTI. SU markers for the coloring, crystal effects on the charms and little pearls on the charm and the pearl brad came from Michaels. I also used a prisma color pencil and gamsol to give the glass a bit of color.

Blessings!
Roxy

1 comment:

Deby said...

Simply darling!!! Did anyone know they were going to get married??? How fun though! And great job on the card, by the way!!!