Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just some cards

Hi All,
Here are some cards that I made yesterday and today. This first card was made with one of the stamps I got on my big score the other week. Before my surgery, I stamped up a bunch of images to color while stuck on the couch. Because this was stamped with Versafine, I used my SU Markers to color instead of my new Copics. The card base is Gina K's 120 lb. Other paper is SU's whispering white, mellow moss and dp. I paper pieced the blanket and then did some shading on it with bashful blue marker. SU markers I used are mellow moss, so saffron, basic grey and going grey, creamy caramel,close to cocoa, sahara sand, basic black. The sentiment is done in brocade blue. I also used my spritzer tool on this.
The paper for this card is mellow moss, elegant eggplant, barely banana, almost amethyst, whisper white. I did use my copics on this one. It's hard to see in the photo, but I used 3 different colors for the blossoms. The image and sentiment is from Gina K's Wreath of Wishes.
This last card uses SU's parisian breeze, kraft and chocolate chip paper. botanical blooms stamps and PTI's handwritten notes for the sentiment. SU sahara sand and chocolate chip markers. I also used EK susccess' new flat edge punch and my spritzer tool.
So I'm back on the couch and I think it's nap time.
Blessings!
Roxy

1 comment:

Deby said...

Well, hello! These cards are awesome as always and probably even more spectacular in person! Looking forward to our "play date" in the next week or two. Glad you're healing well and will be back to your ol' self soon!