Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just having some fun


So I was playing around yesterday and decided to pull out a stamp set I haven't used in a long time. It was a SU hostess set a couple of years back. I got out the watercolor pencils and crayons and started to have at it. I wanted the balls of yarn to be a bit darker, so I used my SU markers on them.
You know what I love about paper crafting? I love that if you make a boo boo on your card, you can usually cover it.....which I did on one of these cards, but I'm not telling which one, or where the boo boo is.
So tomorrow starts another work week, (sigh). Oh well, I guess I better go clean up my craft area.
Blessings!
Roxy

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Roxy! 'Scuse me interrupting your beautiful cardmaking for a second, but just to let you know you won a little something on my blog. No, don't get too excited.. it's not the main prize.. I chose another ten people for little prizes, and you're one of them. :o)

Please would you email your address to me, and I'll get a little something to you in the next few days.

Hugs,
Chris xx