Friday, September 26, 2008

Totally Blessed!

I have been so blessed this past month! I won some blog candy again! This time it comes from Belinda at Clear Artistic Stamps http://www.belindalandtroop.com/ . Thanks Belinda! These were made from one of her new stamp sets, Joy of the Season. They just came in the mail yesterday. This is my second set of CAS stamps. and I LOVE them!!! They ink up so nice and the images are so clear!

The little one is a 3x3 that can be used as a gift tag or Christmas ornament. I inked in Versafine black onyx and then used my SU wondercolor crayons and blender pens. I was playing around with the colors. The leaves are first done in always artichoke and then I went over them with handsome hunter

I was awaken at 2:30 this morning by the sounds of a coffee grinder. Our son decided he wanted coffee in the middle of the night. So since I couldn't sleep, I decided to get up and play. Thanks goodness I don't have to work today! So I've made 4 cards and a gift tag this morning. Am I nuts? DH thinks so. lol!

These past few months have been really tough at work. September has had it's moments, but they've been made tolerable by winning blog candy.....4 times! And on top of that, my dear friend from church, Kathy, blessed me last weekend with several images.

Well, my belly is grumbling, so I had better get some breakfast.

Blessings!
Roxy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Roxy
My you are on a lucky roll.
I love these cards such great images to colour and play with at 2.30am LOL!! That's the kinda thing I do but as I work 5 days the next day is horrendous because I am too tired!! but Hey ho!!
Right: so an inchie is an inch square piece of card, a Twinchie is 2 inch square and a Trinchie is 3 inch square all used on mixed media blogs and for collage.
Great sizes to work with although I'm not too fond of inchies they are just too small and fiddly for me!!

Have a great weekend!!

Dawn
x