Saturday, September 6, 2008

New stamps and paper

I just received my latest batch of goodies, so of course I had to play. I used the threading waters punch that was suggested by one of my SBS's.
The stamps, ink and paper are all SU.


Card #1 uses not quite navy and baha breeze paper and baha breese ink




Card #2 uses kiwi kiss, and so saffron DP and
more mustard and kiwi kiss inks








Card #3 uses pink pirouette, kiwi kiss and versafine and
kiwi kiss ink. I also CB'd the white paper with dotted swiss
embossingfolder.


Saturday seems to be my favorite day after Sunday. Usually I get to stay in comfy clothes and stamp. Of course I still have to do laundry throughout the day....and other chores, but I still get to work in quite a bit of stamping. So now it's time to go check out some other blogs.

Blessings!
Roxy

6 comments:

Paper doll said...

Beautiful cards just beautiful.

A big thank you for the award, Iam so honored!!

Cant wait to place that cute award on my blog!

Sue said...

These are all so pretty!

joey said...

Such pretty cards I love the flower image.x

Lindsey said...

very pretty..love the colours Roxy

Lindsey

Dawn said...

Roxy your cards are perfect - great designs and gorgeous colours of cardstock.

Dawn
x

Nikki said...

I love the top card! It is so elegant!