Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

And why is it so happy? Because I'm home today. Home today working my tush off. Getting everything ready for Christmas. And yes, I took a bit of break to finish up some gifts. I made this card just because......no special plans for it yet. I used SU very vanilla and rose red paper. SU markers to color the daisies, (Flowers for Daisy set from Gina K.). Stamped once on very vanilla, masked to stamp the greenery and then stamped and colored images on watercolor paper and cut out to put on with dimensionals. Now this did need to get done today. My wedding anniversary is Saturday and I needed a card for DH. I wanted to go simple. You can't get much more simple than this. And he is my everything .
Ok. Back to the grind.
Blessings!
Roxy

3 comments:

Deby said...

Rox, these are very, very nice! So you played hookey yesterday, huh? I'm going in late today as I have to run to the airport tonight to pick up my mama!!! Yippee. Finally can talk about Grandma's visit. You don't know how many times I've almost slipped and let the cat out of the bag! Bless you today!

Dawn said...

Hiya Roxy
Oh I love these cards - so elegant and gorgeous designs.
Hope you have a great xmas Roxy and see ya in 2009!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful cards! Love those pink daisies.