Saturday, December 6, 2008

stamping again...finally!

This is a card I made just a bit ago. I haven't had a chance to stamp since before Thanksgiving. Actually I made two of these. It felt so good to be able to create again.
I used SU's purely pomegranate and pink pirouette paper. Played with my new nesties. The ribbon is SU also. I punched out the snowflakes and then pressed them into versamark and then embossed with glitter EP. It doesn't show up too well in the photo, but they do have some shimmer.

Time to go do a bit more creating.
Blessings!
Roxy

2 comments:

Deby said...

Simplistically BEAUTIFUL! As always, you do amazing work! How'd your party go tonight???

Kristin said...

Just stopped by to say hello!
I LOVE the snowflakes! One of my favorites this time of year (even tho' we RARELY see the real thing!)
I enjoyed seeing your recent creations and your Christmas decorations! :)
Blessings ...Kristin