Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another challenge

Ok. My computer has done it again! It flipped my photo sideways. I apologise now for any cricks you may get in your neck looking at my blog. This card was done for a sketch challenge over at Card Positioning Systems , http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/. It's part of celebrating PTI's 2nd anniversary.

I used SU pink piourette textured and basic gray paper. The image is stamped on watercolor paper with versafine black onyx ink and colored with Koh-I-Noor woodless pencils and blender pen. The ribbon is PTI sweet blush. I used one of my new CB folders for the lace edging at the bottom. The jury is still out on the little ribbon loops scattered in the flowers.

Blessings!

Roxy

4 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! Love those ribbon/flower accents! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Kim Marie said...

It looks pretty either way, Rox!

Love that image and the colors you chose are GORGEOUS :)
Kim Marie

TeresaW said...

Beautiful card. Thank goodness my laptop is light enough to turn round 90 degrees. hahaha. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Hugs

Deby said...

Pass the ICY HOT please (for the crick in the neck)! hahaha.. Gorgeous card with or without the loops (personally I like them). Love the colors, the personal touches, and especially the picture! You continue to do amazing work!