Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday

This first card was made with some of the goodies DD got me for Chrstmas. SU apricot appeal and pixi pink paper. The stamps are inkadinkadoo.
This second card is for my sister-inlaw's birthday.
Isn't this image just the cutest? My friend Kim gave it to me. It comes from Stampingbella. I went to Kim's after church yesterday to play a bit. she also showed me one of her toys. A xyron machine. I've never played with one before, but I could get used to it. We ran the image through it and then sprinkled dazzling diamonds all over it. Su's kiwi kiss textured, bashful blue, and summer picnic dp. The sentiment comes from King of the Grill set that I got at Gina K.
Blessings!
Roxy

1 comment:

Kim Marie said...

Great cards, Rox!

Of course the sparkly one is my favorite! You chose great colors!

Kim Marie