Saturday, April 4, 2009

A day of play

Hi All!
Happy Saturday! It's blustery and cold outside today. One of those days when you don't go out if you don't have to. So I didn't. I stayed in and played. Here are a couple of cards that I made. This first one was fun to make. the image is from Asela Hopkins' Warm and Fuzzy set I got from Gina K. I used colored pencils and gamsol for the bird. The sentiment comes from PTI's Handwritten Notes.
This second one is all SU products. The stamp set was a hostess set from the last catty. I used colored pencils and blender pens on this one. I had colored the image months ago, but just now got to use it. I used the new EK Success punches for the corners and the scallop on the bottom. I just love these punches! They store flat.
I made several more cards,(in between loads of laundry), but then this would be a very long post if I showed them all to you. These two were my favs.
Blessings!
Roxy

2 comments:

Deby said...

Both are exceptionally cute! I like the corners on the 2nd one!

Kim Marie said...

I really like the parrot card and they way you inked the lines around the edges...looks really cool!

Love the image from the Serene spring set too! Some of my favs!
Kim Marie