Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!

How do you drive a bunch of engineers nuts? Make something where nothing is lined up, a bit off kilter. That's what I did with this card. I work with a bunch of engineers, and tomorrow we're celebrating one of their birthdays. I purposely made the image crooked and the brads not line up. It will drive them insane! Chuck, the birthday boy, is a great guy! I have learned so much about our work from him. He definitely knows his stuff.
This one is just because. I really like this stamp set from Gina K. Flowers for Daisy was designed by Asela Hopkins. The sentiment comes from PTI's Handwritten Notes.
This card features SU image, Springtime something or another. (Leave it to me not to remember). and PTI ribbon and dp. I colored the image with SU markers.
So that's all for tonight.
Blessings!
Roxy

2 comments:

Deby said...

Rox, all of these are fabulous!!! And it's so good to see some of your creations. I was beginning to wonder where you were! I especially like the one for Chuck and the mind behind it (hehehe). Hope he has a good birthday and doesn't try to "fix" his card! Your coloring is great, by the way. And I see you've been spritzing too! Great job all the way around.

Dawn said...

Hiya Roxy!

OOh these are gorgeous cards - such beautiful stamps and colouring!!

Hope you are well

Hugs
Dawn