Friday, April 3, 2009

Is this fast enough Wendy?

I was on the phone earlier with my friend Wendy while I was making this card. She wanted me to hurry up and post it so she could see wht I was working on. So Wendy, is this fast enough for you? :-)

This card was made for a friend at work whose neice is getting married. Making this card made me realised how much I NEED round scalloped nesties. They would have made a perfect mat for this image by Melanie at Gina K.
I used SU purely pommegranate paper and ribbon, SU markers and little pearls for the center of the flowers. As I was scoring the lines above and below the ribbon, I was thinking about how nice it will be when my Scorpal shows up next week. woohoo! The names are computer generated.

Off to do chores.
Blessings!
Roxy

2 comments:

Deby said...

Very elegant, Rox! Love it! Did the man in the cute brown shorts show up at your house today?

Sue from Oregon said...

Very elegant and classy!