Sunday, October 26, 2008

Challenge card

This card was done for the mini virtual stamp night they held on SCS last night. The theme for the night was "cabaret". The theme for this particular challenge was "all that jazz". We were to use frills that would be on a flapper's outfit. We're given 45 minutes to make a card.

I stamped the imagine in versafine black and then used my SU real red marker to color in her dress. I used a silver pen to accent the feathers on her dress and head piece. The sequins along the side came from leftovers from costume making.

Blessings!
Roxy

3 comments:

Deby said...

Rox, What a stunning card!!! Wow!

April Hall said...

Great card Roxy!
I am not too sure how far west/east we were....LOL! We visited Cooperstown, Chittenango, Canastota ( I think), Casenovia.....a couple other places too. Yes, those are the fenner windmills. My grandma lives right next to some!

Dawn said...

Wow Roxy this is stunning - brilliant stamp!

Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while - I don't know if Im coming or going!

Dawn
x