Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Here!

I wanted to post one more time before I head to Washington DC for The 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer Research. My friend Deby and I leave tomorrow. I can't beleive it's here already!

I have a favor to ask of all of you....PRAYER!
Specifically:
1. Pray for safe travel to and from
2. Pray for good weather
3. Pray for strong bodies and strong spirits
4. And most importantly, pray for divine appointments. Pray that we will be the light of Christ for all to see.

Have a great weekend and I'll be gabbing at you all next week.

Blessings!
Roxy

3 comments:

Deby said...

"Ask, and you shall receive." This is a great reminder for everyone. See you at the airport tomorrow am!

Leslie said...

Will pray for you. May the Lord's will be done on this trip and may He fill you with His love & wisdom. God bless you.

In His love,
Leslie

Joey said...

best of luck with the walk.you shall be in my thoughts.xxx